Who calls a Certified Floor Covering inspector?
- the company that made it
- the store that sold it.
- the designer that designed it
- the installer who installed it
- the distributor who distributes it
- the builder when the dealer is not giving them answers that make sense.
- the consumer that purchased it
- and the attorneys when one of the aforementioned parties are ignored by the aforementioned parties.
Who calls an Inspector?
Because someone is unhappy about something related to their floor and needs an honest, third party, unbiased opinion about what exactly is going on.
For more answers to your flooring questions, please do not hesitate to phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). ~Mark Violand